- Move on. They don’t waste time feeling sorry for themselves.
- Keep control. They don’t give away their power.
- Embrace change. They welcome challenges.
- Stay happy. They don’t complain. They don’t waste energy on things they can’t control.
- Are kind, fair and unafraid to speak up. They don’t worry about pleasing other pleasing other people.
- Are willing to take calculated risks. They weigh the risks and benefits before taking action.
- Invest their energy in the present. They don’t dwell on the past.
- Accept full responsibility for their past behaviour. They don’t make the same mistake over and over
- Celebrate other people’s success. They don’t resent that success.
- Are willing to fail. They don’t give up after failing. They see failure as a chance to improve.
- Enjoy their time alone. They don’t fear being alone.
- Are prepared to work and succeed on their own merits. They don’t feel the world owes them anything.
- Have staying power. They don’t expect immediate results.
- Evaluate their core beleifs – and modify as needed.
- Expend their mental energy wisely. They don’t spend time on unproductive thoughts.
- Think productively. They replace negative thoughts with productive thoughts.
- Tolerate discomfort. They accept their feelings without being controlled by them.
- Reflect on their progress everyday. They take time to consider what they’ve achieved and where they are going.