- The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change.
- The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change.
- The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction not a destination.
- Life, at its best, is a flowing, changing process in which nothing is fixed.
- The very essence of the creative is its novelty, and hence we have no standard by which to judge it.
By behavioural scientist Dr Abraham Maslow.
- Unconscious incompetence: You simply don’t know you don’t know.
- Conscious incompetence: You know that you don’t know.
- Conscious competence: You know you can do it, but you have to concentrate on the efforts required.
- Unconscious competence: You know you can do it without thinking about it.
- Never impose on others what you would not choose for yourself.
- Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
- It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.
- A man who has committed a mistake and doesn’t correct it, is committing another mistake.
- Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
- First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
- Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
- In a gentle way, you can shake the world.
2. Rather than being your thoughts and emotions, be the awareness behind them.
3. Life will give you whatever experience is the most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness.
4. If not now, when?
5. Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.
1. Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
2. The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it’s limits.
3. Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.
4. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
5. Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That’s relativity.